top of page

Yoga and Wellness

Public·19 members

Need to bring some peace and calm to your life? Yoga, Mindfulness and meditation are just what you need!!

Join this challenge to get a 14-day program introducing yoga mindfulness and meditation. You get daily prompts explaining how to do yoga with 20 classes, breathing exercises, meditation plus mindfulness checks in’s.

✨ Included in this program is

• 20 daily yoga classes, morning and evening,

• Breathing exercises

• Meditations

• Mindfulness checks in’s

• Print outs to help you journal

I have planned out your day with 3 different steps, you can choose to do all 3 daily or maybe just 1, always remember to listen to your body and if you feel like you need more rest than I have planned for you then there is absolutely no shame in that, my plan is just a guide and you can change it however you choose, these videos are yours to keep forever 🤍💋

Moving your body is one of the best ways to improve your mood and your health, and that’s what this plan is all about. No magic. No wizardry. 2 weeks of a yoga plan, built for any time and any location, no equipment needed. And can be repeated as many times as you like.

A simple way for you to move your body from the comfort of your own home with me as your guide. Watch the videos, flow with me and get ready to improve your health and mindset, let's get moving together 🤍✨

🌟LINK BELOW 👇

http://wix.to/rHiYiVM?ref=2_cl

AlexB

About

✤ Welcome to “Yoga with Caz - Cazzyogini ” You are in the RI...

Members

bottom of page